Best "How to ScrOG" Guides
Sea of Green (SOG) vs Screen of Green (ScrOG)
A great deal of confusion exists regarding the difference between Sea of Green (SOG) vs Screen of Green (ScrOG) methods of growing cannabis. Before I present what I consider to be some of the better "How to ScrOG" Guides, allow me to briefly define the difference between SOG and ScrOG.
- Ease of providing individual plant care - When 2 or more plants are placed under a single ScrOG net, those plants are typically treated the same out of necessity. Growers have trouble getting to plants at the far reaches of the grow. All plants are treated the same despite their strain maturity level or health.
- Simple to move around if necessary - If you need to pull a plant from a grow for any reason, you need to cut the net and remove it, leaving remaining plants unsupported.
- Improved light distribution - Growers can rotate, custom adjust heights, plants grow at different rates and mature a different rates.
- Easy to remove troubled plant from grow space, lowers risk of damage to remaining crop
- Easier to water and flush
- Allows gardener to harvest plants individually at precise maturity
- Eliminates crawling under nets/wire mesh
- Wheel chair / handicap accessibility
- Irrigation equipment accessibility
- Use over and over for years
P SCROG Techniques
- Gary Memelstein